ENTRY #1 Explore or Remain

EXPLORE OR REMAIN


     Off I set into my first journey in search of what types of blogs I’ll encounter on this vast web. So far there's been some sarcastic, humorous, passionate, and friendly blogs. Blogs in my opinion are enjoyable and interesting to read, whenever they have something that interests you. 

    Blogs have influenced my life by inspiring me to proceed in doing what I like to do. For example, in the blog “Finding the Universe” by Laurence and Jessica Norah. It refers to a couple who travel around the world and capture their journey by taking photographs. The blogs they post are informative and detailed; photographs are used to help illustrate their travels and sights. I enjoyed this blog because photography and travel are two things I too enjoy doing and they provide helpful tips on how to take certain photographs.

        
    On the other hand, some blogs genuinely didn’t catch my attention, the reason being it's not something I would be fascinated to learn about. Such as in the blog “Blockbuster claims in video of Pfizer executive-making mutant viruses, capturing official agencies” by JoNova. This blog’s main point was about exposing the Director of Pfizer name Jordon Trishton Walker. Throughout the blog, the writer states that Pfizer mutated the Covid virus to create a new modified vaccine and sell it on their behalf. It has such a formal and accusatory tone in trying the convince the reader to side with them.


It might be a very bothersome case but to what I think is thrilling to read about, it doesn’t come close. People love to hear others' experiences and fabrications making Blogs pleasurable to read, whenever it has something that interests them personally.





Comments

  1. Hey David, interesting blogs you encountered on your search the visuals of the traveling couple are really neat. I hope to go back to Yosemite this summer for a camping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David, I appreciate your blogs casual style. I also love the images you've shared through it. I find your view on blogs refreshing and very different from my own.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #0 The Start