Entry #0 The Start

THE START

    Hello, my name is David, I am a student at GCC. One of my favorite hobbies is drawing illustrations. Most of the time I draw random things that come to mind on paper or digitally. I also like to take photographs and videos of landscapes, buildings, sunsets, streets, or people. 

At this present moment, I'm in pursuit of acquiring my degree in digital fine arts. One of my goals is to obtain my degree in graphic arts and be able to join or start a business in designing clothing. Throughout my education, I’ve taken many drawing and design courses, which have inspired me to make my brand.

 In addition to my hobbies, I like to work out at home, mainly doing cardio, weightlifting, and some boxing. I like to spend most of my time outdoors and with friends. Another of my interests is watching newer and more modern anime shows. I've been a fan of anime ever since I was a kid, Dragon Ball, and Digimon being the first anime shows I watched. 

 

More importantly, I'm currently going to use this platform to post blogs for my English class. Despite not considering myself a writer, I’ll be putting myself out there and trying my very best to write blogs. One reason I don’t consider myself a writer is, I don’t possess the enjoyment or interest as I do for drawing and art. Hopefully, as I get to write these blogs I will find my style of writing and be able to like it.



Comments

  1. Hi David these photos are very nice, digital fine arts seems like a really good career for you since you like having a visual mindset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals David, I have seen a couple of episodes of dragon ball my brother really likes that show.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ENTRY #1 Explore or Remain